We are family law firm based in sunny Queensland, Brisbane. We act for wives, husbands, spouses, domestic violence respondents and many individuals that require assistance.
These are the core beliefs that underpin our work at Cudmore Legal:
1. We believe legal costs should be kept to a minimum and not unreasonably incurred.
2. We believe litigating a family law matter in Court should be a last resort.
3. We believe that a large majority of family law matters can be resolved by way of mediation, or, if not mediation, arbitration.
4. We believe children should be protected from harm and not exposed to violence or abuse.
5. We believe both parents have a right to parent their children and be involved in their lives.
6. We believe children have a right to have a relationship with both of their parents.
7. We believe in giving our clients the fresh start they deserve.
Our firm was founded in 2017 with an edge to run matters, as efficiently as possible while still providing excellent service.
Luke Cudmore is the principal director of Cudmore Legal, and has several years experience acting in family law matters. Lauren Costanzo is the practice director and it’s her job to ensure you are happy with the level of service.