Our standard consent order package is for couples who have agreed on the division of the assets. Call us now on (07) 3317 8346 for a reasonable and affordable fixed fee quote.
- An initial meeting with you where we will take the necessary information and documents
- Prepare your Application for Consent Orders and Terms of Settlement
- Arrange for you and your partner to sign it
- File it at the Family Court.
- Once the Order has been sealed, we will send a copy to the parties.
The standard consent order package usually includes:
- Preparing the Application for Consent Orders and Terms of Settlement;
- Preparing an affidavit if you were in a de facto relationship;
- Making any minor amendments you or your partner require;
- Arranging for you and your partner to sign the application and Court filing
- Sending a copy of the final order to the parties.
Please note that the standard fixed-fee Consent Order package may not include:
- Any disbursements such as court fees, Land Registry fees, experts’ fees, pension policy providers’ fees etc.
- Any investigation/examination of the financial disclosure, and we rely solely on the financial disclosure provided and relied upon by the parties.
- Conveyancing or other work associated with implementing the order
- Giving you advice about the order or your legal position before or after the order
We can give you a fixed fee for any of these additional services.