1. A fair financial split percentage
Financial separation is often referred to you in percentage splits. We can advise you what you might expect to be fair.
2. The best way to negotiate about getting that fair financial split percentage
We will discuss strategic ways to get what is rightfully yours.
3. Your options for you once negotiations have finalised
Once you have agreed with your former spouse on a percentage split you will need certain documents. We can advise you on which ones will suit your situation best.
1. The best interest of the child
Family law is concerned with the rights of the children and the responsibilities of the parent.
This means the best interest of the child or children should be paramount to any decision made by you in regards to parenting arrangements.
We will discuss with you what you believe is in the best interest of the child and whether or not we can make that into a parenting agreement.
2. Reaching a parenting agreement
We will discuss strategic ways to move forward to get an ideal parenting agreement.
These steps are tailored to you and your specific family law case.
3. If you can’t agree on parenting
If you cannot agree with parenting arrangements, we will discuss options and steps to be made, which might including inviting the other party to mediation or even filing in court.