Terms and Conditions
If you are unable to attend the initial consultation:
- if you provide us 24 hours notice we will provide you with a full refund;
- if you provide us with less than 24 hours notice we will hold your payment to schedule for another day or alternatively we will provide you with a full refund.
WILLS AND ENDURING POWER OF ATTORNEY
Do not enter into this online transaction if any of the following apply to you:
- International Assets
- Capacity Issues
- Dealing with trust, business (unless sole trader) or company assets (although you can specifically gift shares of companies)
- Disability trust for beneficiaries who don’t have capacity
- Life Insurance Nomination
- Financial planning or tax advice
- Distribution of your estate
- Acting as your executor
- Self Managed Superannuation Funds Nomination
- Complex Will clauses
If any of the above apply to your situation and you proceed, we may not be able to proceed with your Will. We may charge you a fee for initial enquiries.
ANTICIPATED TRUST DEPOSITS
If you are paying a trust deposit into your account, please note payment may take up to 72 hours to clear. If you have an urgent court attendance we ask that you allow time for this.
COST DISCLOSURE NOTICE
In accordance with the requirements of section 249(1)(b) of the Legal Profession Act 2007, you authorise Cudmore Legal to transfer from our trust account to our general account or to any other trust account, held on your behalf, any money relating to professional fees, statutory charges, and other outlays (see part 2(c) of the Costs Disclosure Notice) incurred on your behalf on any matter where Cudmore Legal acts on your behalf.
FIXED FEE SERVICES
Your matter may fall outside of the scope of our fixed fee services. Please ensure you answer the qualifying questions. If you fail to correctly answer qualifying questions your matter may fall outside the scope of our fixed fee services. If your matter falls outside the scope, you are entitled to a refund, minus transaction fees (5% for payment plans and 2.6% for full payment via card).